One of my favorite Auntie recipes.
Auntie’s Tiger Butter
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pound white chocolate
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 6 ounces (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Line a 15½ x 10½ inch jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
- Break white chocolate into 1-inch pieces in a 1 ½ quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and microwave on high for 2 minutes until melted; stir until smooth. (Microwave an additional 30 seconds, if needed.)
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- In a 2 cup microwave measuring cup, melt chocolate on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture; swirl through with a knife; refrigerate.
- When firm, cut or break into pieces. Makes about 2 pounds. (about 32 servings)
Makes about 2 pounds (~32 servings).